September 4, 2012

It's a WHOsday! - The Third Doctor

Doctor Who's third Doctor (Jon Pertwee)



Well, after a good long wait, a new series (or "season" for us North Americans) of Doctor Who started this last Saturday, and it turns out that I missed the show quite a bit.

It seems like a good time to put another Doctor Who image out there - so today it's the third Doctor, played by Jon Pertwee.

Now I know he had a bunch of different looks in the role, but I'm having a little trouble finding reference pictures that give me a clear look at some of his other outfits. If you can help with that, feel free to email me and I can give his other outfits a try as well.

Thanks go out to Ray for helping me to get going on this one!

13 comments:

  1. I just did a Google, and it appears that I may have found a few images here, on Kasterborus.com. Now let's see if the .html works. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The Brigadier has already been done - and amazing well too!

      Delete
  3. He already did the Brigadier! http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.se/2011/03/brigadier-lethbridge-stewart-whosday.html

    Plus the entry after! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic stuff! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you do oswin oswald next please??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking he probably shouldn't do her until at least after Christmas...

      Delete
  6. Dean --
    This is one of your best.
    I've been waiting for Pertwee for a looooooooong time. It's been worth the wait.

    Can't wait for Colin Baker (#6), just to see the coat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey dean! i'm a huge fan of your work and i love the 3rd doctor (and all your doctor who springfeild punxs) and it's my birthday soon (i'll be 12!!) i love the hand bot from doctor who and i was woundering if you could do that for me for my birthday on the 15th. So thanks for all your work- they are really awesome. c'ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always - fantastic, 3 more Doctors and some companions for them please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, at last! Really been looking forward to this one, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy Pond From the Angels Take Manhattan and The Power of Three please!!!!

    ReplyDelete